To add a link into your content:
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to your Post or Page’s edit page.
- Find or write the text that you want to appear as a link and highlight it.
- Click on the linkbutton.
- The Link dialog box will appear.
- You can choose to enter the full URL of where you want this text to link or you can choose a page already on your site.
- Once your link has been entered, click on the Add Link button.
You can link to any existing URL on the web. If you wish to make a file available for download, for example, a PDF or word processing document, you can upload this file to your server either via FTP or your media library, and use the direct URL to this file.
You can also use an image instead of text to create your link.