Eye-Fi has introduced the Eye-Fi Mobi wireless memory card.
Eye-Fi Mobi adds the convenience and the connectivity of mobile devices to high quality digital photography. Photos and videos can now be transferred quickly, easily and wirelessly to a smartphone or tablet, making them immediately available for sharing with the rest of the world via social media or email.
Eye-Fi Mobi’s key features:
- Setup simply and instantly: Mobi has the simplest Eye-Fi card setup yet – no computer, no account and no cloud. Just download the free Eye-Fi app for iOS or Android, enter the Mobi card’s unique 10-digit code, and the mobile device is paired. Use the same code to pair as many mobile devices as needed.
- Share real-time: High-resolution photos and videos instantly transfer from camera to a device’s photo roll/gallery. From there, edit and share with favorite apps.
- Transfer anywhere: Built-in WiFi means no WiFi network, hotspot or internet connection needed for pairing or transfer; Mobi literally moves photos from camera to devices anywhere, whenever new content is detected.
- Works with the devices users already own (and love): Mobi works with thousands of cameras.
- Eye-Fi Connected: Many manufacturers have integrated the software support for the Eye-Fi technology into their cameras.
- Free Eye-Fi App: For iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, including the Kindle Fire.
- Backup automatically: Photos and videos transfer as they’re taken, so if anything happens to the camera, content is already safe on the mobile device.
- Achieve lightning fast quality: Mobi reinforces Eye-Fi’s commitment to provide exceptional performance in SD memory – HD video, low light and fast action shots are easily captured with this high-performance card.
The Mobi card will retail for £41.99 for the 8GB card, £51.99 for the 16GB card, and £71.99 for the 32GB card. It will be available through Amazon and the Eye-Fi website, amongst other retailers. For more information about Eye-Fi WiFi cards please visit the Eye-Fi website.