Kingston Digital Europe have announced capacity upgrades for both the Class 10 UHS-I Micro-SD and the Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards.
The SDHC/SDXC cards are now available in a 256GB capacity, giving users more space for full 1080p HD video and 3D without having to switch cards. The cards also feature read speeds of 90MB per second and write speeds of 45MB per second.
Micro SD cards are now available in 128GB capacities, allowing users to store more on their mobile phones and tablets.
Kingston Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC Features and Specifications:
- Versatile: when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compliant: with SD Card Association specification
- Compatible: with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers;
- microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC- enabled devices/readers
- Warranty/support: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities*: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
- High-Speed Class Rating**:
- Class 10 UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- microSDHC/SDXC Card Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
For more information, take a look at the Kingston website.