Think Tank Photos has introduced two new photography accessory products at PhotoPlus 2014 in New York designed for users of mirrorless cameras and lenses.
The six-piece Perception backpack line-up comes in two colours, black and taupe, and three sizes. The smallest size, The Perception Tablet, accommodates a mirrorless system and an iPad Mini. The largest size, the Perception Pro, holds a 15″ laptop and a 10″ tablet, plus one mirrorless body or small DSLR with a small to medium zoom attached (lens hood reversed). Plus, the largest size fits four to five more lenses or a large GoPro kit.
The Digital Holster 5 is the latest bag to join the popular Digital Holster line-up. Designed specifically for users of small to medium mirrorless cameras and lenses, it can be worn as a shoulder bag or attached to a belt.
Perception Backpack Key Features
- Cinch cord pockets provide flexibility for gear.
- Dedicated laptop/tablet compartment.
- Interior organizer provides quick access to pens, business cards and keys.
- Extra space to fit a jacket, food, water bottle or additional gear while on the go.
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum straps.
- Removable waist-belt.
- Tripod-carry on the front of bag allows for access to gear even when tripod is attached.
- Stretchable side pockets hold water bottles or compact umbrellas.
- 600 denier twill fabric feels soft yet durable matte finish.
- Top pocket with plush liner for smart phones.
- Specially designed divider holds a pancake lens or small accessories.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included.
Digital Holster 5 Key Features
- Designed to form-fit small to medium mirrorless bodies with its unique holster shape.
Top opening provides quick access.
- Carry with the included shoulder strap or belt-mount on any modular compatible Think Tank belt or any belt.
210 T seam-sealed rain cover