Adobe has announced updates for Lightroom and DNG Converter.
The following bugs were corrected in Lightroom 5.7:
- The crop overlay displayed an intermediate step when progressing through images in the filmstrip with overlay displayed.
- The lens profile for the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4 would not auto-select when using Lens Profile Corrections.
- ICC profiles resulted in incorrectly clipped shadows and blacks in Lightroom. Note that this is related to the issue identified here and only occurs on Mac OSX 10.9 and later
- Fixed crash when rapidly adding corrections with the Spot Removal tool.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Filter Brush cursor from displaying while changing brush size when the Graduated and Radial Filter overlay is turned off.
- Improved quality of Camera Matching color profiles for the Nikon D810. Fixes visible banding issues with the Camera Standard, Camera Vivid, Camera Landscape, and Camera Monochrome profiles.
- Context menu (right click on PC or control+click on Mac) was disabled for images contained in Lightroom mobile collections.
- Fixed issue that prevented Lightroom 5 from reading Photoshop Elements 13 libraries.
- Cover images set by Lightroom mobile were sometimes incorrectly reset by Lightroom desktop.
- Sync with Lightroom mobile sometimes stalled when asset is added to same album on both LrM and LrD and later deleted
- Resolved issue that caused Lightroom to crash when creating a Print and saving it to a mounted DVD directly inside Lightroom.
- Publishing images to Behance using the Behance Publish Service has been restored.