Eyefi extends the power of cloud-connected WiFi SD cards with introduction of Mobi Pro 16GB
Automatic wireless image transfer, organisation and backup to both cloud and desktop provides ultimate convenience for holiday, celebration and professional photography.
London, UK, 3rd September 2015 – Eyefi (http://en.eyefi.com), the global leader in digital photo apps and services, has expanded the appeal of its WiFi SD card offering with a 16GB edition of its award-winning Mobi Pro product line. Mobi Pro 16GB provides parents, photography enthusiasts and professional photographers with instant access from any smartphone, tablet or PC to the high quality images they capture using their digital camera. Mobi Pro 16GB includes one year use of Eyefi Cloud, providing unlimited storage and synchronisation to the cloud. Eyefi Cloud also archives RAW, JPEG and video files to the photographer’s desktop computer. With Mobi Pro, photographers can enjoy the ultimate convenience, peace of mind and enjoyment for all of their high-quality images.
“By offering a 16GB version of our award-winning Mobi Pro WiFi SD card with one year of Eyefi Cloud membership, we’re enabling more photographers to benefit from the convenience and power of EyeFi Cloud,” said Laura Torres, VP of product marketing at Eyefi. “Eyefi goes to work the moment an image is captured, automatically creating a consolidated and intelligently organised photo library synced with all devices, securing photos in the cloud, and even archiving them to desktop computers. It’s like having a photo assistant with you on every shot.”
“When I use Eyefi Mobi Pro and Eyefi Cloud I can spend more time behind the camera focusing on what I love most: taking photos,” said Doug Churchill, commercial photographer and documentary filmmaker. “My clients benefit from instant access to their photos and I benefit from peace of mind knowing my work is safe and secure on my camera, my smartphone and my desktop computer.”
The best value WiFi SD card for automatic image transfer
Simple and fast to set up, Mobi Pro provides photographers with unequalled power and flexibility when capturing images.
- Selective transfer: Gives photographers control over which images to transfer from their camera to their mobile device or computer for editing, sharing and syncing.
- Wireless RAW & JPEG file transfer: Fast, wireless transfer of both RAW and JPEG images provides photographers the flexibility to integrate MobiPro with their preferred tools and workflow. Send JPEG images to your mobile device for instant preview, quick editing and sharing with others. Send RAW files directly to your desktop or laptop computer for post-processing with tools such as Adobe Lightroom.
- Infrastructure and direct mode network support: Images are securely and automatically transferred whether shooting on location, at home or in a studio. Away from home, Mobi Pro creates its own WiFi hotspot to enable instant transfer. At home, Mobi Pro connects to a local network to instantly transfer images at high speeds.
Eyefi Cloud: The most complete solution for managing all your digital photos
Eyefi Cloud is a complete imaging solution that supports automatic transfer of new images captured using any device: a digital camera equipped with an Eyefi Mobi card, a smartphone camera, or the latest generation of WiFi-enabled digital cameras from GoPro®, Olympus and others. Photographers can even upload existing photo collections from their PC or Mac using Eyefi desktop apps. The one-year Eyefi Cloud membership provides access to an unlimited number of photos of at full resolution, including RAW format images. With Eyefi Cloud, photographers benefit from:
- One unified and intelligently organised photo collection: Original-resolution photos from any source are consolidated into one collection and organised by date and time, and are always available in Eyefi Cloud. In addition, advanced image analysis automatically classifies and indexes images into 10 primary categories and 80 sub-categories to make it easy to find images to enjoy, edit or share.
- An entire photo library in your pocket: The Eyefi mobile apps work with Eyefi Cloud to render every image synchronised to any mobile device in high resolution, while using a fraction of the memory of the original image. Device-resident images are stored in a local, synchronised database that can be viewed even when the device is off a data network in “airplane mode.” As a result, photographers can enjoy their entire photo collection for viewing, curating, editing and sharing anytime, anywhere.
- The best of both worlds – combined cloud and desktop storage: Eyefi gives photographers complete control over how and where they store and archive their photos. Eyefi desktop apps can be configured to automatically archive any new image transferred to Eyefi Cloud from an Eyefi mobile app. Users have control over where their original images are stored: on the WiFi SD card in their camera, on their mobile device, in the cloud and on their desktop, virtually eliminating any possibility of an image being lost or damaged.
Pricing and availability
Mobi Pro 16GB is available worldwide through online and specialty retailers as well as at http://en.eyefi.com/products/mobi-pro. Priced at £49.99, the card comes with one full year of membership to Eyefi Cloud with unlimited syncing and storage – a £34.99 value.
For pricing and additional information on Eyefi products, visit http://en.eyefi.com.
Eyefi frees photographers worldwide to take and experience great photos everywhere. Photographers know that when taking great photos matters, being able to focus on taking the shot matters the most. By automating photo transfer, organisation and accessibility, Eyefi gives hobbyists, amateur photographers and professionals more time to focus on what they do best – taking great photos. Eyefi products have transferred over 1 billion images from digital cameras to the Internet, mobile devices and PCs.