Tamrac has introduced a new rolling case to its camera bag line-up that’s designed for photographers who travel with lots of gear but still need a bag that will fit in overhead cabin storage.
The SpeedRoller International meets size requirements for international flights and provides space for 2 pro-sized DSLR bodies, 4-6 lenses, accessories and a laptop. The separate, foam-padded outer pocket holds most 15″ laptops and a tripod can be securely carried on the side.
SpeedRoller International Specifications:
- Ballistic nylon outer shell
- Rigid, plastic-armoured wall
- Clear storage compartments
- Foam padded outer pocket to protect laptop
- Smooth in-line skate wheels for steady mobility
- Telescoping handle (opens/closes with the push of a button and stows away in zippered pocket)
- Luggage-grade aluminium travel carriage
- Low profile handles to maximise space efficiency
- Exterior stash pocket
- ARC attachment rail for accessories
- Tripod attachment straps
- YKK zippers
- Rain cover included
- Internal Dimensions (WxDxH): 33 x 15 x 41cm & External Dimensions (WxDxH): 36 x 23 x 51cm
- Weight: 5.4kg
The SpeedRoller International is available now, from Tamrac stockists, for £389.99.