Tiffen has announced a new Davis & Sanford Traverse carbon fiber four-section grounder tripod and ball head.
The Davis & Sanford Traverse Tripod line is designed to meet the needs of just about any adventure photographer. The new model is lightweight and compact, with sturdy structure and adjustable grounder leg system.
- Perfect for DSLR, mirrorless, and point and shoot cameras
- Folds to 18.5” for optimum storage and transport
- Easy-glide centre post
- Four-section quick twist leg locks
- Three independent leg angles
- Foam grip cushioned insulated legs
- Rubber-to-spike feet for inside or outside shooting
- Bottom center post hook allows for hanging equipment or adding weight to increase stability
- Separate short centre post for grounder shooting
- Maximum Height: 65”; Minimum Height: 9”
- Centre post Diameter & Height: 24.5mm, 12.5”
- Leg Diameter & Sections: 25mm, 4 sections
- Leg Lock Type: quick twist lock
- Capacity: 15 lbs.
- Total Weight: 3.25 lbs
- High-quality tripod bag included
The new Davis & Sanford Traverse Tripod and Ball Head are available today through the Tiffen reseller network for a street price of $169.98 USD. For more information take a look at the Tiffen website.